We obsess about three things: LOW PART COST, HIGH QUALITY, and IMMEDIATE TURNAROUND.
Our customers gain a competitive advantage through low-cost part, fast design iterations, best-in-class quality, and immediate order turnarounds. Our production philosophy revolves around on-demand manufacturing, quality production measures, and continuous process improvement.
Intelligent Layering® is a patented metal AM technology that reduces the final part cost of metal 3D printing by as much as 80%. The process fabricates parts that meet quality MPIF Standard 35 – a first in metal additive manufacturing. 3DEO’s technology was designed around lowering the per-part cost of metal 3D printing.
Thanks to the low production cost and highly repeatable process, 3DEO is able to manufacture in volumes that were previously uneconomical in metal 3D printing.
For organizations that want to take advantage of 3D printing without developing in-house capabilities, we manufacture complex, high value metal components. Stop wasting money on outdated manufacturing and realize the potential of metal 3D printing.
Meets traditional industry specifications (MPIF 35)
- Component Mass: up to 2000g
- Dimensions: up to 200mm (8 in)
- Tolerance: +/- 0.005 in/in (or better with post-processing)
- Density: 99%+
- Production Quantities: 10 – 10,000 units
Secondary Operations: We offer a variety of secondary operations, including heat treating, vibratory deburring, sizing/coining, machining, and steam treating.
Quality Control & Metallurgical Inspection: Complete mechanical testing facility including: optical metallographic equipment, vision system measuring center, CMM, optical comparator, micro-hardness and apparent hardness testers, gear checker, surface roughness testers, humidity chamber, conductivity meter.
Current Material - Stainless Steel
BENEFITS OF STAINLESS STEEL
- Optimum corrosion resistance
- Good weldability
- High strength and good formability
- Powder is guaranteed fully stainless, impermeable and suitable for welding
- Savings of up to 50% over traditional forming techniques
- Tensile Strength 191,000 PSI*
- Yield Strength 170,000 PSI*
- Elongation 4% per inch
- Density 7.68 g/cc
- Apparent Hardness 42 HRC (HT)
- Recommendations: Precipitation hardening stainless steel used in applications requiring very high level of strength and hardness is necessary, such as for medical, surgical, and defense components. It generally has better corrosion resistance than the 400 series stainless steels because of low carbon content. A range of properties and hardness can be achieved through modifications of the aging temperature during heat treatment.
- * Properties listed are in the “H900” heat treated condition.
- Tensile Strength 75,000PSI
- Yield Strength 25,000PSI
- Elongation 50% per inch
- Density 7.7 g/cc
- Apparent Hardness 67 HRB
- Recommendation: Used in applications requiring excellent corrosion resistance, including medical, dental, surgical, computer, and telecommunications. Parts made from this material have a good combination of strength and ductility.
- Equivalent to MPIF MIM-316L
OTHER MATERIALS UNDER DEVELOPMENT
- Inconel, nickel alloy
- Tool steels
- Low-alloy steels
- Soft magnetic alloys
- Controlled-expansion alloys
- Tungsten carbide
- Tungsten heavy alloy
- Bronze, copper and brass